We partner with Cuyahoga County,Lucas County, the Ohio Housing Finance Agency, and the Treasurer of State of Ohio to "buy down" the interest rate in order to make home rehab more affordable. KeyBank is our participating bank.
In 1992, the Cleveland Restoration Society launched a housing rehabilitation program in two City of Cleveland neighborhoods - one east, one west.
In 2001, the program expanded into other areas in the region as the Heritage Home Program.
Over 20 years after the Program's inception, we have provided 9,000 homeowners with helpful technical advice on over $200 million in projects. Additionally, our program has facilitated over 1,200 low interest loans on projects totaling over $46 million in neighborhood reinvestment.
Trudy Andrzejewski - Heritage Home Program Associate
Liz Cardarelli - Heritage Home Program Associate
Margaret Lann - Manager of the Heritage Home Program
Dean Pavlik - Preservation Construction Specialist
Additional support is provided in part by:
Heritage Home Program Assistant
The Cleveland Restoration Society is seeking a full-time entry-level professional to assist in the Heritage Home Program. Applicant must demonstrate the following:
* Exceptional customer service and enjoyment working with the public both in person and on the phone
* Ability to handle a high volume, fast paced environment
* Technological skill with CRM software, Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint - printers, cameras, projectors
* Excellent time management and resourcefulness
* Clear communication
* Education or experience in nonprofit organizations and historic preservation field preferred, but not required
* Acting as first point of contact for clients on the phone and email
* Scheduling Heritage staff on site visits
* Providing site visit follow-up for clients through personalized letters and emails
* Data entry in CRS proprietary database
* Assistance with CRS special programming, events and presentations as needed
Please submit your resume, college and university transcripts and a writing sample by email to: Thomas A. Jorgensen, Chief Operating Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 25, 2017. No calls please.
Additional positions will be sent out in our monthly newsletter Perspectives and posted on our Facebook page
Cleveland Restoration Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or Vietnam Era and Special Disabled Veterans' status.