The Heritage Home Program℠ offers a range of services that help repair, maintain, and rehab your older home, while retaining architectural features and increasing your home’s value.
If you live in a home that is at least 50 years old and is located in one of our Participating Communities you can take advantage of the following services for FREE:
- Site visits from a construction specialist to review your home improvement projects and to answer home repair and maintenance questions
- Recommendations on maintenance, repair, rehab, additions, and modernizations
- Information on local contractors
- Review of contractor bids and estimates
- Advice on energy efficiency methods
- Guidance on materials, supplies, and resources
- Color consults for exterior painting
Ask our old house experts for help! Fill out our Technical Assistance Form with information about your property and project. A technical staff member will contact you from there.
The Heritage Home Program℠ is not affiliated with any contractor or company and does not sell products. Heritage opinions are always impartial, knowledgeable, and experienced in the field.
Homeowners in non-participating communities, commercial building owners, churches, organizations, and municipalities seeking impartial advice on their older or historic property can obtain technical assistance by the payment of a modest fee.